Terms & Conditions and Disclaimers
1 . Nature of Services
Company provides a wireless modem rental service and lifestyle deals to travelers who plan to visit a range of destinations in Malaysia. We do not offer Equipment for sale on this Website.
Vision Go considers the protection of customers’ privacy as fundamental to our company’s business and enormously important. Our company collects customers’ personal information to the extent necessary to provide telecommunication services, sales, promotion, registration, shipment, collection and management, and may not be used for any other purpose other than the above-mentioned purposes.
3 . Use of equipment
- The Customer will use the pocket Wi-Fi Equipment in a careful and proper manner at the destination listed in the order only.
- Subjected to the Fair Use Policy, in accordance with the business practices of the local internet service provider – telecommunications provider may slow down the connection speed, limit the data usage amount or stop providing the data service.
- Telecommunications services to local telecommunications providers, the guests have any clear majeure factors make Internet service affected or interrupted such as telecommunications provider failure, natural disaster failure. Vision Go will not make any refund or compensation. This included that a local telecommunications provider maintenance, natural disasters, local telecommunications operators signal problems, local telecommunications operators covering or other issues.
- If external factors cause the Internet service to be affected or interrupted, Vision Go will be cleared of any refunds or compensations.
- Vision Go needs to be notified during the Customer’s trip if problems with our service is encountered during the booking period; if no prior notification is recorded by Vision Go, no refunds nor compensations will be honoured.
4 . The application form and Contract
- Complete the online order and Customer will receive an auto-reply e-mail from Vision Go. Rental of pocket Wi-Fi, designated service providers will be designated by the Company Products are being pre-set and the assigned rental equipment cannot be changed after the order is confirmed.
- After the completion of the application in accordance with the formalities stipulated by the Company, an agent designated by the Company or the customer service dept. will require the applicant to make the full payment accordingly. Contract is confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
- Full amount of the deposit will be refunded to the customer upon return of all equipment to the company in good condition at the end of the contract period.
- Full amount of rental charge and deposit will be refunded to the applicant if the equipment ordered are not available in stock or due to unforeseen circumstances the company is not able to provide the requested rental equipment to the applicant. No further claim by the customer will be given.
5 . Deposit Policy
- Upon our receipt of the Equipment following your Return, if there is no outstanding charges, we will cancel the deposit secured by authorization hold on the same credit card used when placing the order. If there is any outstanding charges, it will be charged against the deposit, and after deducting all charges, the balance of the deposit, if any will be credited to your same credit card account within 21 days from our date of receipt of the Equipment.
6 . Equipment Delivery & Returns
- If there is no indication of the delivery method by applicant, the company assumes that applicant will pick up the device at the company counter.
- The customer should return the device to our counter in accordance to the order form stipulated, the following day before 6pm. The customer will pay the daily charges from the Departure Date (the date in which the Customer departs) until the Return Date (the day when the customer returns) with RM 22 administrative charges for all of the Equipment specified in the Terms and Conditions. The customer may be liable to further rental charges if the equipment is not returned to the company by 5pm the following day. All the returned Equipment is accepted in writing by Vision Go that these are returned in good and acceptable condition. Equipment rental charges will be calculated as full days only and not based on fractional days.
- Device will be considered lost should it is not returned to us 5 days from the day of return. By accepting our device rental, you are agreeable to this terms and condition, penalty for lost device and acknowledge your acceptance by signing on our Acknowledgement Receipt given to you. Such as credit cards as a method of payment, the credit card will charged directly to the credit authorizing deposit MYR$300 and we will inform the customers to pay additional penalty by notice. The Company is also entitled to retain the right to pursue all legal.
7 . Rental Period
- The maximum rental period is for 30 days. Special arrangement can be made for rental period exceeding 30 days.
- If the Customer encounters any difficulty in using the Service while at their destination, the Customer must immediately notify Vision Go within the Rental Period in order to be entitled for any possible refund or discount to the Charge. Any refund or discount to the Charge is solely at Vision Go discretion.
8 . Cancellation / Reschedule/ Change the pickup up location
- In order to cancel an order, Customer need to immediately notify the Company for cancellation, the following should also pay surrender charges. But after customers get our internet access device and applicant for cancellation, surrender charges are payable.
- If you cancel the reservation, the Company to deduct 50% of the original price of rent for administrative costs (based on original price, not the discounted price), balance full refund to customers. (On departure day after the notice to cancel the appointment shall be deemed abstained orders, no rental refund, only to return the deposit.)
- For any rescheduling including a change of rental period, RM93 will be charged for our administration work. Customer will also be charged for any difference in the rental fee for the said change.
- If the rent upon confirmation and payment at a specified date is not taken Pocket WI-FI, the order will be deemed to abstain, no rental refund, only to return the deposit.
9 . Charges for Loss or Damage to the Equipment.
- You are solely responsible for all loss or damage to the Equipment during the Rental Period.
- In the event that the Equipment is lost, damaged, stolen, or missing, customer is to notify Vision Go immediately. The Customer is liable for all charges on such Equipment until it is deactivated by the cellular carrier in the designated destination.
- If the equipment is found to be damaged after its return to the company, the company will conduct an inspection on the equipment in the presence of the customer to determine the cause of the problem in order to avoid future controversy.
- The following fees are imposed for the damaged or lost items:
- Compensation lists:
- Compensation Amount:
- Pocket Wifi Device RM700
- Card Replacement Fee RM150
- External Battery (Power Bank) RM80
- USB Cable RM25
- Adaptor RM50
- Bag RM25
10 . Prohibitions
- The Customer shall not install the device on the Internet or other mechanical accessories, and shall not engage in transformation, decomposition or other cause damage or malfunction of the behavior of wireless communication device and peripheral equipment.
- The applicant shall not engage in the communications equipment sublet, transfer, pledge to a third person, or for a third person as a subject, such as guarantees against acts of ownership of the company.
- The applicant may not use the Company’s access equipment for any irregularities or illegal acts.
11 . Fair Usage Policy and Additional Charges
- To ensure fair and equitable to all customers to communicate, customers must use all the equipment in accordance with the Company Terms of Service. Telecommunications provider reserves the right to change their service models and policies, without notice. In some countries, a Fair Use Policy may be in place in accordance with the business practices of the local internet service provider (the local in-country wireless network carrier or operator). If a FUP is in place, it may limit the transfer of a specific amount of data over a period of time. Internet service providers commonly apply a cap on the amount of wireless data when an individual user has exceeded a certain amount of data within a specified time period, which can result in a throttle down (slow down) of the connection speed.
- No refund or discount will be given if the above matter occurred. Cancellation may apply if user download continuously or if your use impacts other users
12 . Disclaimer
- Mobile data of the smartphone should be turn off before you arrive to Malaysia. You only have to turn on the Wi-Fi function of your smartphone and connect to the pocket Wi-Fi to obtain the wireless data once you are in the designated country. The company cannot be held responsible for the overseas roaming charges imposed by your home telecommunications service provider in the event the customer unintentionally turns on the roaming mobile data service.
- If the Customer encounters any difficulty in using the Service whilst in Malaysia, the Customer must notify Vision Go immediately within the Rental Period in order to qualify for any possible refund or discount to the Charge.
- The company will in no event be liable for nor shall the customer make any claim against Vision Go for any liability, claim, loss, injury, damage or expense of any kind (including lost profits) whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential caused by the equipment or the failure of the equipment to operate correctly or at all, or for any delay, faultiness (such as degradation of service) or failure of the services.
- In the event of malfunction of the customer’s smartphone, the company will not be held responsible for its working and rental charges still apply.
- The company makes no other warranties, guarantees or representations, either express or implied, regarding any matter, including without limitation, the merchant ability, accuracy, reliability, condition or fitness for a particular purpose of the equipment or the cellular phone or data services furnished under this agreement. except as set forth in section 3 above, does not represent that customer’s use of the products or services will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error free or that the service will meet customer’s requirements or that all errors in the service will be corrected or that the system that makes the service available will be free of viruses or other harmful components.
13 . Deals Purchases
In general, no refund, exchange and/or cancellations is allowed after purchase. Kindly note that refund/ exchange/ cancellations within 7 days (starting from purchase date) will be subjected to approval with condition(s) of the deal voucher not claimed from the participating merchant.