The portable WiFi hotspot is a small device that connects to the Internet over a mobile network, and creates a WiFi access just for your phone, tablet and others (is also known as a Mifi, internet router or dongle).
Renting a portable WiFi hotspot is the perfect solution, if you:
– Want to connect several devices to the Internet.
– Don’t have an unlocked phone in which to use the data SIM card.
– Need to keep your phone number available to receive calls or texts.
Use as much as you want, without worrying about data consumption or additional costs. We give you unlimited traffic.
You get Internet in Malaysia for a fixed price. There are no extras charges in the end.
Once you receive it, it is ready to use. No need to call to activate, we have done that for you.
We give you super fast Internet speed. With 4G LTE, enjoy internet with up to 60Mbps download speed.
We got you covered. 99,9% of Malaysia is covered with 3G network. 80% of Malaysia is covered with 4G LTE 60Mbps network. All main cities have 100% 4G coverage.
We support you in English, 365 days a year. You can reach us using our website, facebook, email or phone.
“How does the portable Hotspot works?”
Turn on the portable Hotspot and you will be connected to the Internet in seconds. Everyone can do it. But if you like to know how it works, here are the basic details:
The hotspot connects to a mobile phone network in Portugal, using a 3G or 4G connection, to get internet access.
– At the same time the hotspot creates a secured WiFi network.
– Then, any device that connects to the portable hotspot is able to access the internet.
– The access to the hotspot is protected by a WiFi password.
WE MADE THE RENTAL EASY FOR YOU:
The WiFi rental is incredibly easy:
– No activation.
– No contracts.
– No settings.
– We will send it to the most convenient location.
Click here to see how to order and use your Wifi Hotspot in Portugal.
There is no easier way to have fast and unlimited internet in the streets of Lisbon and Porto, on the beaches of Algarve, and in any of the Madeira and Azores islands.